Children in the toddler rooms enjoy short structured learning activities. Due to their shorter attention spans, toddler activities last approximately ten minutes each. Toddlers have a great opportunity to enjoy the centers and equipment in their room. They enjoy circle time, arts, language and literacy experiences and movement activities. The toddlers also enjoy outdoor time for large muscle development.
Our Daily Schedule
- 6:30-8:45 Arrival/Free Play/Breakfast
- 8:45-9:15 Diaper/Potty and Wash Hands
- 9:15-9:45 Morning Snack
- 9:45-10:15 Group Activities
- 10:15-10:45 Outdoor Play
- 10:45-11 Diaper/Potty and Wash Hands
- 11-11:15 Books and Songs
- 11:15-12 Lunch
- 12-3 Nap-time
- 3-3:15 Diaper/Potty and Wash Hands
- 3:15-3:45 Afternoon Snack
- 3:45-4:15 Outdoor Play
- 4:15-6 Free Play/Departure
All Outside Time is weather permitting.